Monday, September 19, 2011

Fernando Torres miss + more open goal miss' to remember

What triggered this blog post was Fernando Torres' miss this past weekend in the Manchester United vs Chelsea match.

Fernando Torres:


Kalusha Bwala:
I remember watching this match with my dad. It was in the ligilla, America won, but this miss is still stuck in my head after all this time.


Liverpool’s Ronnie Rosenthal:
back in 1992, against Aston Villa


Manchester United's Cristiano Ronaldo:


Kanu:
The Nigerian striker while playing for West Brom he contrived to miss from perhaps all of 40 inches against Middlesbrough.


Rocky Baptiste:
even though it's not at a top flight division, it is dubed as the ‘miss of the century.’


Fahad Khalfans:
Player for Qatar in the Asian Games Quarter Final, still dont know how these people are hosting the World Cup in 2022


David Villa:
Spain's all time leading scorer also has an entry in this post.


I tried to gather some memerable moments that i remember. I know there are some more out there, but these are the ones I could remember so far. If you have any more, care to share or mention them in a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment